Register - Asia Pacific Lasallian Educators Conference
I am honoured to invite you and your community to save the date for the Asia Pacific Lasallian Educators Conference #11 (APLEC 11). My name is Philippe Dulawan, Associate Director of Formation for Mission in the District of ANZPPNG, and I am serving as the chairperson of the organising committee for APLEC alongside an insightful team of Lasallians. Attached is the APLEC Save the Date poster, which will enable you to begin preparations for this event.
The committee and I look forward to journeying with you towards Sydney next year. We will continue to provide updates promptly. We are looking forward to gathering in person once again. For many, this may be the first-time post-pandemic that we can gather as a Lasallian Community, share what we have learnt, be inspired, and chart a way forward. It will be an impactful time for all involved.
Please confirm that you have received this email and/or direct me to other contacts who should be included on this mailing list by replying to me directly. Additionally, I invite you to share this notice with all relevant parties in your Lasallian Communities.
APLEC Organising Committee Members:
- Peter Buxton, Principal, De La Salle College, Caringbah
- Fritzie DeVera, Lasallian East Asia District (LEAD) & Pacific Asia Regional Conference (PARC) Secretariat
- Angela Porro, Religious Education Coordinator, De La Salle College, Caringbah
- Roxanne Leopardi, Youth Ministry Coordinator, Oakhill College
- Br. Raymond Kahn, Project Officer, Lasalle Centre
- Damian Khoury, Young Lasallians Coordinator, Lasalle Centre
- Philippe Dulawan, Associate Director - Formation for Mission, Lasalle Centre
To register visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/APLEC2023
I am more than happy to answer your questions or queries.
Philippe Dulawan - PhilippeDulawan@delasalle.org.au